These ten works of literature are assigned in the From Adam to Us curriculum to give your child a richer perspective on the various time periods studied.
- The Golden Goblet by Eloise McGraw (Units 3-5)
- The Fables of Aesop by Joseph Jacobs, editor (Units 6-7)
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare (Units 9-11)
- A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park (Units 13-14)
- Otto of the Silver Hand by Howard Pyle (Units 15-16)
- The King's Fifth by Scott O'Dell (Units 18-21)
- Madeleine Takes Command by Ethel C. Brill (Units 22-23)
- The Switherby Pilgrims by Eleanor Spence (Units 24-25)
- The Chestry Oak by Kate Seredy (Unit 26-28)
- Children of the Storm by Natasha Vins (Units 29-30)
See the Notes to Parents on the Literature in the Answer Key.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.